Friday 1 October 2010

The Beginning.

Hello everyone!
Thank you for taking the time to browse my Blog, this is my first attempt to try anything like this, so here we go!

As you see my name is Benji Dawson and I am originally from Barnsley, but recently I have moved to my very own place within Storthes Hall whilst studying at Huddersfield University. Currently I am in my first year but my time here will span 4 years while studying the ever evolving world of Interactive Media. For you that are not sure what that entails, its basically Video Games Design, Web Design or programming, Graphic Design, Animation and also even covers television or making movies.

So basically what my blog is around for is to use as my personal development diary, which will be very useful for tracking my learning curve and giving me the chance to look back and reflect upon my work and see just how much I have learnt, or indeed how much more effort I need to put in! Another nice bonus it will have is anyone else interested in Interactive Multimedia are free to follow my education and see how I'm getting along, or even follow along and end up learning something themselves.

Personally I have yet to even see any of the interface in the software used for my course, so I will be starting from the very beginning in programs such as 3ds Max, After Effects and Adobe Illustrator, so if you are interested in learning any of those programs from scratch, were on the same page and can share our learning experiences. On the other hand I have used Adobe Photoshop for about 2 years and even worked in a Graphic Design company so that is my prefered program at the present time.

No comments:

Post a Comment