Monday 4 October 2010

Visual Design Logo 1.

As mentioned before, for my Visual Design module I am to create my very own mock company, and then develop a brand logo for it which should be instantly recognisable as to what sort of company it is.
Here is my first simple design for my first idea, BDD (Benji Dawson Design).
Above is the very simple draft of what would be my stand alone logo, as you can see it is very minimalistic and simple, so in terms of visual communication it would not be much use until my company is more widely known.
Here is a more promotional advert that could maybe be placed in a magazine or on a postcard. It is still very simple, running with blacks and whites to tie in with the logo's text. To make the logo I simply found two text fonts that i like from http://www.dafont.com/ and downloaded them. By merging my two favourite fonts I found a very simple yet effective typeface that to me, relates to a new modern and cutting edge design company.

Above is a banner that would appear in the corner of a websites page or on packaging.

Much more work is needed to tweak these designs, as well as starting  new logo designs for BDD.

Please check back soon, and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment